karbraesforgottenrealms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 5: Through the Moon Pass Gorge

+2
Lezer
Karbrae
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Chapter 5: Through the Moon Pass Gorge - Page 7 Empty Re: Chapter 5: Through the Moon Pass Gorge

Post by mageconsul Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:32 pm

"I can scale that cliff," Nerea volunteers. "Well, not so much scale it--I can propel myself up to it with a spell. Perhaps if I were invisible while doing so, I might be able to shove that sentry down or disable him in some way before he can sound an alarm. Then maybe I could throw down a rope...though the task is so high in risk that it might go more smoothly if someone accompanied me, if that's an option."
mageconsul
mageconsul

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: Through the Moon Pass Gorge - Page 7 Empty Re: Chapter 5: Through the Moon Pass Gorge

Post by Lezer Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:48 pm

Rhenwald nods, twisting his lips in a characteristic manner. "Sounds like a plan. I can cover you from below with my arrows if need be. Then we should take care of the two sods at the southern entrance. If you think you can pull it off, then we might save us a lot of trouble. If all goes smoothly, we can just seal off the entrance the same way, so that when we retreat, they couldn't cut us off. One other thing is, we shouldn't get separated. So if the orcs up there realise something's goin' on, we better ditch the climbing, or else they'll butcher us as we try and scale that cliff. But on principle, it works."
Lezer
Lezer

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglewyrms Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:54 pm

"I can back Rhenwald up with my crossbow, if need be. Additionally, I can cast Feather Fall on up to three people, if we need a quick getaway, or if something were to prevent Nerea and her possible partner from accomplishing their task," Avis explains.
wigglewyrms
wigglewyrms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karbrae Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:21 pm

Chapter 5: Through the Moon Pass Gorge - Page 7 Myrddi10

Myrdin Doedance: "Hold on a minute. I have a little sumn-sumn stowed away in my satchel that should prove useful for exactly such a scenario." The Moonstar rummages through his satchel a bit before producing two leather scroll cases. "A scroll of  updraft and ta-da, one of invisibility sphere. These'll make your plan work and considerably lessen the risk involved in executing it, wouldn't you reckon?"

Last edited by Karbrae on Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Karbrae
Karbrae
Admin

https://karbraesrealms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mageconsul Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:31 pm

Nerea smiles. "Does this mean you're volunteering to come with me?"
mageconsul
mageconsul

Back to top Go down

Post by Karbrae Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:36 pm

Chapter 5: Through the Moon Pass Gorge - Page 7 Myrddi10

Myrdin Doedance: Myrdin returns Nerea's smile. "Of course. Always wanted to go flying with a pretty lass like you."
Karbrae
Karbrae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karbrae Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:58 pm

~ End of Chapter 5 ~
Karbrae
Karbrae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7